The following information about submissions is available on our website:
- Name of individuals or organisations responsible for the submission. Personal details of individual submitters, except their names are removed from submissions before they are published on the website.
- The date that the Commission received the submission.
- The number of pages contained in the submission. This figure excludes material which is not published on the website, e.g. confidential content, attachments.
- Submissions containing material supplied in confidence, are indicated with the symbol ( ^ ). These submissions (or parts of submissions) are not published on the website and are not available to the public.
- Submissions containing attachments, indicated with a hash ( # ). These attachments are not published on the website, but can be made available by contacting the inquiry team.
- Submissions will remain on the Commission’s website indefinitely;
- Copyright in submissions resides with the author(s), not with the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care.
Anyone requiring assistance to access any submission should contact the Commission on (02) 9126 3600 or email email@example.com. Please note the following:
- Submissions are published on the website printed portable document format (pdf) files.
- PDF files published on this site have been printed using Adobe Acrobat Distiller 6.0, and to be read require the installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or 6.0.