The Infection Prevention and Control training portal offers ten online modules.
The modules can be undertaken in any order of user preference.
Users may select to complete any number of modules available. You may choose to complete one or two or all ten modules, this is user driven learning and up to the individual.
A certificate of completion is available at the end of each module successfully completed by the user.
- Principles of infection prevention and control
- Basic epidemiology/statistics
- Surveillance and quality improvement
- Basic microbiology and multi-resistant organisms
- Risk management systems for infectious agents and infectious diseases
- Infectious agent health screening and immunisation of healthcare workers
- Outbreak investigation and management
- Renovation, repairs and redevelopment risk management
- Management of occupation exposure
- Cleaning, disinfection and sterilisation