Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation - full report
The Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation illuminates variation in health care provision across Australia. The atlas embodies our shared aim of providing information to improve the appropriateness of care for populations and individuals in Australia and increasing the value obtained from resources allocated to health.
Accessibility - We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Copyright - Unless stated otherwise, materials provided are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.
This is the first Atlas in the Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation series. Topics examined in this Atlas are:
- Chapter 1 Antimicrobial dispensing
- Chapter 2 Diagnostic interventions
- Chapter 3 Surgical interventions
- Chapter 4 Interventions for mental health and psychotropic medicines
- Chapter 5 Opioid medicines
- Chapter 6 Interventions for chronic diseases