Manager, Primary Care and National Standards Program
This position will lead a small team and work in collaboration with the Program Director to manage the delivery on primary care strategies as part of the National Standards team’s commitments to:
- Develop strategies, standards and tools to improve safety and quality in primary care
- Develop implementation resources for primary safety and quality standards and communication strategies to generate engagement.
The position will support the Director and have a role in the management of the Australian Health Service Safety and Quality Accreditation (AHSSQA) Scheme and projects to support the implementation of the National Safety and Quality Accreditation (NSQHS) Standards.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in policy development or complex project management at a national or state/territory level
- Highly developed analytical skills and conceptual ability, with the demonstrated capacity for strategic judgement
- Demonstrated understanding of safety and quality standards and Accreditation schemes
- Superior writing skills and secretariat skills including the preparation of policy papers, agenda and minutes
- Well-developed ability to communicate with influence and cultivate productive working relationships with stakeholders.
Accessibility - We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Copyright - Unless stated otherwise, materials provided are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.