The Commission is seeking a NSQHS Advice Centre Manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Advice Centre and will deliver exceptional and professional service to health service organisations, assessors, clinicians and others contacting the Advice Centre, as well as contributing to broader activities to support the National Standards Program.
This will include undertaking research and analysis of information, project management, policy development, stakeholder management, facilitation of meetings, preparation of project documentation and collaborating with other relevant programs within the Commission
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to cultivate positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A professional, positive, strategic and solutions-focused approach to work including sound decision making and problem solving skills, incorporating initiative and professional judgement
- Highly developed and excellent project management skills and experience, including resource and time management skills and a sound ability to manage multiple priorities, recognise common links, identify and manage risks and align key objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of the NSQHS Standards and accreditation processes
- Qualification as a Registered Nurse, and tertiary qualifications in a relevant area of health
- Experience working in a health service, as well as experience in health care safety and quality, research, and analysis of information
Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible to apply.
Questions about the role can be directed to Margaret Banks (02) 9126 3684 or email ACSQHCHR@safetyandquality.gov.au.
Closing date for applications is midnight 3 May 2021. Only complete applications will be considered.