The Senior Project Officer, General Practice and Primary Care will be responsible for leading the work on coordinating the implementation of the NGPA Scheme as well as contributing to broader activities to support the National Standards Program to:
- Provide ongoing support and resource development for health services implementing the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- Develop the National Safety and Quality Primary Health Care Standards and resources to support implementation of the standards.
Successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent policy development and project management experience relevant to safety and quality in health care, particularly in general practice and the primary care sector
- Demonstrated high level research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills, including the ability to write high quality documents for a variety of audiences and in different formats
- Demonstrated highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, in particular, an excellent ability to consult and negotiate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A high level of knowledge and comprehensive understanding of key safety and quality issues relevant to health care in particular the primary care sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible to apply. Questions about the role can be directed to Margaret Banks (02) 9126 3684 or email ACSQHCHR@safetyandquality.gov.au.
Closing date for applications is midnight Wednesday, 10 March 2021. Only complete applications will be considered.