The Commission is seeking a non-ongoing Project Officer for a period of 9 months to support the Program Manager and work within a small team to assist in project and administrative activities of the Review.
This work will involve setting up and providing secretariat support for the Review’s committees, undertaking procurement activities and management of contracts, organising and assisting with public consultation processes, analysing information and drafting papers and providing project support.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
- Effective and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to negotiate, influence, and consult
- Demonstrated project management experience to manage a range of competing projects and timeframes
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and procurement, experience in SAP Concur is desirable
- Experience in setting up expert committees, facilitating the work of committees through Secretariat activities, and engaging and communicating with stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications desirable.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible to apply.
The successful candidate must be engaged through an external recruitment agency.
For further information, please refer to the position description and applicant pack available from the Commission’s website at: https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/careers.
Questions about the role can be directed to Naomi Poole (02) 9126 3536 or email ACSQHCHR@safetyandquality.gov.au.
Closing date for applications is midnight, 9 May 2021. Only complete applications will be considered.