The Commission is seeking a non-ongoing Project Officer (for a period of up to 12 months) to support the development and implementation of the National Safety and Quality Digital Mental Health Standards project. The Project Officer will be a member of the eHealth and Medication Safety team and will work collaboratively with other relevant programs.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Officer will be expected to work with limited supervision, within a team context and with internal and external stakeholders. The position requires excellent skills in communication, problem solving, time management and research and would suit a high performing candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
- Effective and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to present, negotiate, influence and consult
- Knowledge of the Australian healthcare system and an understanding of issues regarding safety and quality in health care
- Experience facilitating the work of committees, and engaging and communicating with stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications desirable.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible to apply.
Questions about the role can be directed to Ben Prest (02) 9126 3571 or email ACSQHCHR@safetyandquality.gov.au.
Closing date for applications is midnight 20 May 2021. Only complete applications will be considered.