An ongoing EL2 Program Manager, Indicator Development in the Safety & Quality Improvement Systems & Intergovernmental Relation team, was advertised in the APS gazette on 30 August 2019.
As a member of the SQIS and IGR team, the Program Manager will be responsible for leading a small team to manage and delivery team programs of work to facilitate the maintenance and development of health care measurement and indicators to support local safety and quality improvement.
This position will also manage and supervise content work relating to:
- Healthcare associated infection data set specifications and development of benchmarks;
- Implementation of the Australian Hospital Patient Experience Question Set used to evaluate patient experience;
- Development of a national strategy to assist severe incident monitoring;
- Development and implementation of patient reported outcome measures (PROMs);
- Identification and implementation of a survey to measure patient safety from the staff perspective;
- Development, maintenance and implementation of clinical care standard indicators;
- Maintenance and implementation support of the Australian Sentinel events list (version 2);
- Development and review of maternal, neonatal, paediatrics safety and quality indicators.
Applications for this role will close at midnight AEST on Friday 13 September 2019. Instructions on how to apply are available in the Applicant Pack in the links below.