Clinical Care Standards Advisory Committee
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The role of the Clinical Care Standards Advisory Committee (CCSAC) is to:
- Provide advice and input on the Commission’s Clinical Care Standards Program, particularly on the development and implementation processes to support the Clinical Care Standards
- Assist the Commission to communicate with relevant groups during the development and implementation of the Clinical Care Standards
- Provide advice on the best ways of presenting and disseminating information on the Clinical Care Standards
- Provide links to, and facilitate communication with the clinical community, and with relevant consumer groups
- Inform the Commission of relevant research, programs, activities, policies or other developments that may be relevant to the Clinical Care Standards Program.
Publication, report or update