Richard Page, St John of God Hospital Geelong, Australia, email@example.com
The aim of the Barwon Joint Registry is to provide a mechanism for quality assurance, quality improvement and research.
The registry monitors all consenting patients undergoing joint replacement surgery at University Hospital Geelong and hip, knee and shoulder replacements at St John of God Hospital Geelong.
The registry is an opt-out, prospective database.
Outcomes include patient reported outcomes (pain, function, quality of life), complications, operative details including prosthesis type, patient details and co-morbidities.
- Feedback to contributing clinicians
- Shared with clinicians
- Reported in Annual Report
- Shared with consumers
- Shared with hospital executive
- Shared with medical colleges
- Oxford Scores (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Multi-attribute Predictor Tool (MAPT)
- Constant Shoulder Score
- Quick DASH
- Patient Expectations
- Patient Satisfaction
- University Hospital Geelong
- St John of God Hospital Geelong