Skip to main content

Your healthcare rights – Key contacts

This page lists a number of organisations who may be able to advise or support you if you have a question about your healthcare rights.

Your health service will have a process for managing the feedback provided by patients and families. Often the simplest way to have your concerns addressed is to contact your health service or a patient representative.

If you feel unable to raise your concerns with your health service, or if you are not satisfied with their response, you can raise your concerns with the Health Care Complaints Commission or health department in your state or territory. Please note that there is not a national health care complaints commission.

Key contacts

Find more in our resource library
Back to top