Our new cognitive impairment resources can help to:
- Provide information for people with cognitive impairment, their carers and family members
- Provide information for health service organisations to help them improve the quality of care and health outcomes for people with cognitive impairment or at risk of delirium
- Support implementation of the NSQHS Standards (second edition)
- Augment existing resources, such as the NSQHS Standards Guide for hospitals, and should be read in conjunction with these
- Provide links to further resources and examples of approaches to delivering health care to people with cognitive impairment or at risk of delirium
These new resources are:
There are a range of additional cognitive impairment resources available on the Commission's Caring for cognitive impairment website.