NPS MedicineWise and the Commission, through the NPS MedicineWise Online Learning Site, provide a range of health professional education and training resources on medication safety and quality. The resources are designed to improve the use of medicines and to improve patient safety and the quality of care.
- Medication safety training
- National standard medication chart online training
- Quality use of medicines for health professional students
- Quality use of medicines: why, what, how and who?
- The medicinewise practitioner
- Case studies
- National Prescribing Curriculum, including guidance on prescribing antimicrobials and antithrombotics.