Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) Clinical Care Standard - Topic Working Group
Accessibility - We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Copyright - Unless stated otherwise, materials provided are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.
The ACS Topic Working Group members provide:
- advice and input to the Commission on the scope of the ACS Clinical Care Standard
- advice to the Commission on the key sources of evidence that should be used to develop the ACS Clinical Care Standard
- advice to the Commission on measures and indicators
- recommendation on quality statements, quality measures and indicators that will form the ACS Clinical Care Standard
- advice to the Commission on strategies to support the implementation of the ACS Clinical Care Standard.
Publication, report or update