Delirium Clinical Care Standard - Topic Working Group
A Topic Working Group was convened to provide advice to the Commission on this project. The group comprised individuals with relevant expertise in delirium, representatives of key stakeholder organisations as well as a consumer representative.
Accessibility - We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Copyright - Unless stated otherwise, materials provided are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.
The Delirium Clinical Care Standard Topic Working Group members were responsible for:
- Advising the Commission on the key components of care to be the focus of the Delirium Clinical Care Standard
- Advising the Commission on the scope of the Delirium Clinical Care Standard and key sources of evidence to inform the development of the Delirium Clinical Care Standard. This might include clinical practice guidelines, clinical standards, systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Formulating quality statements and supporting indicators
- Recommending strategies to support the implementation of the Delirium Clinical Care Standard
- Actively supporting the promotion of the Delirium Clinical Care Standard.
All members were required to disclose financial, personal and professional interests that could, or could be perceived to, influence a decision made, or advice given to the Commission. Disclosures were updated prior to each meeting and managed in line with the Commission’s Policy on Disclosure of Interests.