EL1 Senior Project Officer, Clinical Care Standards
The Commission is seeking a Senior Project Officer who will lead the development of clinical care standards and associated resources, and identify implementation strategies within a quality improvement framework. This will include managing the day to day work of a clinical care standards project which includes: project management, research and analysis of clinical information, resource development and writing, preparation of briefing papers and project correspondence policy development, stakeholder management, and facilitation of meetings. The officer will be a member of the Clinical Care Standards Program team and will work collaboratively with other relevant programs within the Commission.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level research, analytical and interpretation skills, and the ability to synthesise evidence and interpret complex information preferably in a health and medical context
- Clinical knowledge/experience will be highly regarded
- A high level of knowledge of the Australian healthcare system, government policy context and processes including a comprehensive understanding of the issues regarding healthcare variation and safety and quality in health care
- Knowledge of evidence-based medicine and health care improvement
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area, preferably a health-related discipline.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible to apply.
Questions about the role can be directed to Alice Bhasale (02) 9126 3515 or email ACSQHCHR@safetyandquality.gov.au.
Closing date for applications is midnight 5 May 2021. Only complete applications will be considered.
Accessibility - We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Copyright - Unless stated otherwise, materials provided are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.