Resources for implementing Essential Elements of the National Consensus Statement
These have been developed for each of the four clinical processes, and a combined guide has been developed for the four organisational prerequisites.
These guides have been designed for use alongside the comprehensive Guide to Implementation of the National Consensus Statement and the tools and resources that have been developed to support implementation.
- Quick-Start Guide to Essential Element 1: Measurement and documentation of observations (PDF 562KB)
- Quick-Start Guide to Essential Element 2: Escalation of care (PDF 531KB)
- Quick-Start Guide to Essential Element 3: Rapid response systems (PDF 461KB)
- Quick-Start Guide to Essential Element 4: Clinical communication (PDF 444KB)
- Quick-Start Guide to Essential Elements 5, 6, 7 and 8: Organisational prerequisites (PDF 634KB)