Main Australian medication charts
The main nationally standardised medication charts in Australia are:
Contents of chart pages
These pages include:
- Links to the charts for download or online viewing
- Background information on chart development, including evaluation reports
- Support tools and resources, including user guides, training materials and audit tools.
- Charts for paediatrics, aged care and clozapine titration
- Venous thromboembolism (VTE) prophylaxis
- Adverse drug reaction (ADR) sticker
- Ordering nutritional supplements
Recommendations for Terminology, Abbreviations and Symbols used in Medicines Documentation also apply to hospital medication charts.