Comprehensive Care - Element 4: Develop a single comprehensive care plan - Key actions for clinicians
The Commission has identified a set of six essential elements for comprehensive care delivery, which represent different stages or processes that a patient may experience when clinical care is delivered.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The essential elements are:
- Element 1: Clinical assessment and diagnosis
- Element 2: Identify goals of care
- Element 3: Risk screening and assessment
- Element 4: Develop a single comprehensive care plan
- Element 5: Deliver comprehensive care
- Element 6: Review and improve comprehensive care delivery
Each element includes actions for consumers, clinicians and health service organisations.
This fact sheet sets out actions for clinicians in relation to element 4.