The Commission employs a diverse range of highly skilled professionals with experience across the healthcare industry. Because of the nature of its work, the Commission has a strong national presence in safety and quality in both the public and private sectors.
The Commission's Board governs the organisation and is responsible for the proper and efficient performance of its functions.
- Adjunct Professor Debora Picone AO - Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Wallace - Chief Operating Officer
- Dr Robert Herkes - Chief Medical Officer
- Dr Nicola Dunbar - Stream Director, Strategy and Development
- Adjunct Professor Kathy Meleady - Stream Director, AURA, IPC/HAI and Emerging Issues
Chief Medical Officer and Clinical Directors
The Commission's Board is assisted in its work by a number of Committees that meet regularly to advise on aspects of its role and on the work of the Commission.