Second edition of the Charter
The second edition of the Charter is now available.
- Easy English version of the Charter
- Translations of the Charter into 19 community languages
- Poster on the Charter
- Large print versions of the Charter (A4 version) (A3 version)
- Infographic about the Charter (A4 version) (A3 version)
- Braille version of the Charter (please contact us for further information)
- Charter for people with cognitive impairment
- Complete reading of the second edition of the Charter
- Further information about the right to:
Video and digital resources
Additional resources for the second edition of the charter
Over the coming months, the Commission will release further resources to support the use of the Charter including a guide for consumers and resources for clinicians and health services.
Adaptation of the Charter
The Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights can, if needed, be adapted to meet the specific needs of the patient population, state, territory, local district or health service organisation. To get permission, request the InDesign files for adaptation of resources, by contacting the Partnering with Consumers team at email@example.com
All adaptations need to include the seven original rights.
If you have any questions about the Charter, please contact the Partnering with Consumers team on (02) 9126 3600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.