Comprehensive Care - Element 4: Develop a single comprehensive care plan - Key actions for health service organisations
The Commission has identified a set of six essential elements for comprehensive care delivery, which represent different stages or processes that a patient may experience when clinical care is delivered.
Accessibility - We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Copyright - Unless stated otherwise, materials provided are covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (BY-NC-ND) 4.0 International License.
Each element includes actions for consumers, clinicians and health service organisations. This fact sheet sets out actions for health service organisations in relation to element 4.
The essential elements are:
- Element 1: Clinical assessment and diagnosis
- Element 2: Identify goals of care
- Element 3: Risk screening and assessment
- Element 4: Develop a single comprehensive care plan
- Element 5: Deliver comprehensive care
- Element 6: Review and improve comprehensive care delivery