Senate Order for entity contracts listing
The Senate Order for entity contracts, also known as the Murray Motion, requires government agencies to develop an internet listing twice a year that identifies contracts that are at or above the value of $100,000 (GST inclusive) and are active, or have been active, within the reporting period.
This listing must also advise that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions. Each minister then tables a letter in the Senate outlining compliance with the Murray Motion for each agency in their portfolio.
As a result of an inquiry in 2014, the Senate Standing Committee on Finance and Public Administration broadened the application of the Murray Motion to include corporate Commonwealth entities, which includes the Commission. From 1 July 2017, the Commission is required to comply with the Murray Motion.
2018-19 Calendar Year Senate Order for entity contracts listing
Report period: 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019
Pursuant to the Senate Order for entity contracts, the following table sets out contracts entered into by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care (the Commission) that are at, or above, the value of $100,000 (GST inclusive) which are, or have been, active within the report period 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019.
The Commission’s contracts for services contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract. The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commission material and personal information.
The Commission assures that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
- ACSQHC - Murray Motion Report - 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 (PDF, 37KB)
- ACSQHC - Murray Motion Report - 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 (EXCEL, 57KB)
- ACSQHC - Murray Motion Report - 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018 (EXCEL, 57 KB)
- ACSQHC - Murray Motion Report - 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018 (PDF, 15KB)
- Report period: 1 January 2017 – 31 December 2017 (PDF 16KB) (Excel 62KB)
- Report period: 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017 (PDF 33KB) (EXCEL 23KB)