Topic working group and endorsements
The Topic Working Group comprised of individuals with relevant expertise and experience in the Australian health care system was convened to provide clinical advice, expertise and consumer input during the development of the Clinical Care Standard.
Topic Working Group
The role of the Topic Working Group is to:
- Advise on the scope and key components of care for the Colonoscopy CCS
- Advise on key sources of evidence including clinical practice guidelines, standards and empirical literature to build upon the body evidence supporting the existing model
- Advise on the formulation of quality statements and supporting indicators
- Recommend strategies to support the implementation of the Colonoscopy CCS
- Actively support raising awareness of the Colonoscopy CCS.
The role of Consumer members is to advise the Commission on matters relating to their experience, as a patient or carer, and provide this perspective for the development of the Colonoscopy CCS.
All members are required to disclose financial, personal and professional interests that could, or could be perceived to, influence a decision made, or advice given to the Commission.
Disclosures are updated prior to each meeting and managed in line with the Commission’s Policy on Disclosure of Interests.
The Colonoscopy Clinical Care Standard was presented to and noted by the Australian Health Ministers’ Advisory Council members in June 2018. The following organisations have endorsed the Colonoscopy Clinical Care Standard.
If you have any questions about the Colonoscopy Clinical Care Standard please email email@example.com