National Hand Hygiene Initiative (NHHI) Learning Management System (LMS) learner access
The NHHI LMS hosts the Commission’s infection control and hand hygiene eLearning modules. Access is free and available to any person with an internet connection and a unique and valid email address within Australia.
To register a new learner profile in the NHHI LMS, or to log in to an existing profile, please go to: https://nhhi.southrock.com
If you have previously accessed the NHHI online learning modules (including using a profile that may be registered with a different email or organisation), do not register a new profile in the NHHI LMS. Please login to your existing profile.
- Your login details will be emailed to you and provided on the screen
- You can enrol in any module within the system
- You can enrol in multiple modules at the same time
- You do not need to complete a module in one sitting - you can save your progress and return to finish modules at another time
- You can access your certificate and training history at any time within the achievements section
- You can complete each module as many times as needed
Please see the NHHI FAQs for more information.
Your privacy is important to the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care (the Commission). The following information from you is collected in the NHHI LMS: name, employer or training/education provider, email address, employee/student number, AHPRA number and training records. Your information in the NHHI LMS may be accessed by authorised officers of the Commission or our IT service provider to assist with resolving any issues you raise with the National Hand Hygiene Initiative Help Desk. Nominated system administrators from your registered organisation/health network/district/corporate group or training/education provider and state/territory jurisdictional coordinator (public health service organisations only) may also access this information for local hand hygiene program implementation purposes or to support you in using the NHHI systems and resources.