Second edition of the Charter
The second edition of the Charter is now available.
Resources to support the use of the second edition
A number of resources are available to support the use of the second edition of the Charter:
- Infographic for consumers about how to use the Charter (A3 version) (A4 version)
- Easy English version
- Translations of the Charter into 19 community languages
- Auslan video of the Charter
- Large print (A3 version) (A4 version)
- Braille (please contact us to receive a copy of the electronic file)
Adaptation of the Charter
The Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights can, if needed, be adapted to meet the specific needs of the patient population, state, territory, local district or health service organisation. To get permission, request the InDesign files for adaptation of resources, by contacting the Partnering with Consumers team at email@example.com
All adaptations need to include the seven original rights.
Additional resources for the second edition (coming soon)
Over the coming months the Commission will release a range of other resources to support the use of the Charter. These will include a guide for consumers, tools for health services and multimedia resources.
If you have any questions about the Charter, please contact the Partnering with Consumers team on (02) 9126 3600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.