A Colonoscopy Clinical Care Standard (CCS) Topic Working Group (TWG) comprised of individuals with relevant expertise and experience in the Australian health care system has been convened to provide clinical advice, expertise and consumer input to this work.
The role of the TWG is to:
• Advise on the scope and key components of care for the Colonoscopy CCS
• Advise on key sources of evidence including clinical practice guidelines, standards and empirical literature to build upon the body evidence supporting the existing model
• Advise on the formulation of quality statements and supporting indicators
• Recommend strategies to support the implementation of the Colonoscopy CCS
• Actively support raising awareness of the Colonoscopy CCS.
The role of Consumer members is to advise the Commission on matters relating to their experience, as a patient or carer, and provide this perspective for the development of the Colonoscopy CCS.
All members are required to disclose financial, personal and professional interests that could, or could be perceived to, influence a decision made, or advice given to the Commission.
Disclosures are updated prior to each meeting and managed in line with the Commission’s Policy on Disclosure of Interests.
Following public consultation, the Commission will review all feedback and use this analysis to finalise the clinical care standard.
If you have any questions about the Colonoscopy Clinical Care Standard please email firstname.lastname@example.org