Patient Blood Management Collaborative Expression of Interest Process and Successful Sites
Expressions of Interest were sought from public and private hospitals and primary health care providers to participate in the Patient Blood Management Collaborative, with 12 sites successful in this process.
Forty-six submissions were received in response to the Expression of Interest process, which closed on Friday 30 January 2015. The submissions received were from public and private hospitals, and most of the states and territories.
The majority of submissions demonstrated networking partnerships with Medicare Locals. A number of submissions also proposed networks with the private hospitals.
The submissions were of a very high standard. The selected sites were announced in June 2015.
- Expression of Interest and Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 298KB)
- Expression of Interest and Frequently Asked Questions (Word 2.87MB)
Twelve hospitals across Australia are participating in the Collaborative:
- The Canberra Hospital, ACT
- Central Coast Local Health District, NSW
- Lismore Rural Referral Hospital, NSW
- The Mater Private Hospital Sydney, NSW
- Prince of Wales Hospital and Royal Hospital for Women, NSW
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, NSW
- Royal Darwin Hospital, NT
- Cairns Hospital, Qld
- Northern Adelaide Health Network and Women and Children’s Health Network, SA
- Alfred Health, Vic
- Northern Health, Vic
- Joondalup Health Campus, WA