Latest news - Patient Blood Management Collaborative
The Commission presented posters at the National Blood Symposium held in Brisbane on 11-12 June 2015. This Symposium was a free event co-sponsored by the National Blood Authority, Queensland Health and the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. The event built on the inaugural 2013 National Blood Symposiums that were held to support Australian health providers to implement Standard 7: Blood and Blood Products of the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
A poster was also accepted at the Improving Healthcare International Convention held in Melbourne on 16-18 November 2015. The Improving Healthcare International Convention was Australia’s largest quality improvement event, hosted by the Improvement Foundation, a leading provider of quality improvement programs in Australia, including the National Patient Blood Management Collaborative (NPBMC) and the Australian Primary Care Collaborative (APCC) programs. The Convention showcased improvements, innovations and practical solutions from international and national experts, innovators and leaders.
The Learning and Development Team at the Mater Private Hospital, Sydney developed a Six Minute Intensive Training (SMIT) poster to promote participation in the Collaborative.
- Information Bulletin 1 (PDF 346KB)
- Information Bulletin 2 (PDF 1MB)
- Information Bulletin 3 (PDF 2MB)
- Information Bulletin 4 (PDF 2MB)
- Information Bulletin 5 (PDF 965KB) (Word 356KB)
- Information Bulletin 6 (PDF 711KB) (Word 700KB)
- Information Bulletin 7 (PDF 729KB) (Word 3MB)
- Information Bulletin 8 (PDF 727KB) (Word 1MB)
- Information Bulletin 9 (PDF 537KB) (Word 1MB)
- Information Bulletin 10 (PDF 2MB) (Word 5MB)
- Information Bulletin 11 (PDF 856KB) (Word 1MB)
- Information Bulletin 12 (PDF 701KB) (Word 1MB)
- Information Bulletin 13 (PDF 540 KB)