Safety and Quality Advice Centre
The Advice Centre provides support for health service organisations, assessors and accrediting agencies on NSQHS Standards implementation, the National Safety and Quality Primary and Community Healthcare Standards, the National General Practice Accreditation (NGPA) Scheme, the National Pathology Accreditation Scheme and the National Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme.
For enquiries and information on implementing the
- NSQHS Standards
- National Safety and Quality Primary and Community Healthcare Standards
- Australian Health Service Safety and Quality Accreditation Scheme
- National General Practice Accreditation Scheme
- National Pathology Accreditation Scheme
- National Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme
contact the Commission's Safety and Quality Advice Centre.
Telephone: 1800 304 056
We aim to provide a response within 3 business days. Please indicate if the matter is urgent and provide a contact number and area code.
By contacting the Safety and Quality Advice Centre, you agree to the Commission's privacy statement below: