Medication safety self-assessment tools
Medication safety self-assessment tools are specifically designed to help hospitals take an active and system-based approach to medication safety.
- Medication Safety Self Assessment® for Australian Hospitals
- Medication Safety Self Assessment® for Antithrombotic Therapy
- 2012 ISMP International Medication Safety Self Assessment® for Oncology
These tools help hospitals to:
- Verify their services against the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- Drive change by identifying and measuring areas for improvement
- Self-assess medication safety practices within their health service
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Compare their services with the aggregate experience of similar services.