National inpatient medication chart – paediatrics version
Paediatric NIMC resources come in public and private hospital versions for acute and long stay.
- For all children aged 12 years and under
- Has additional features to improve prescribing safety for paediatric inpatients, including neonates
- dose calculation space for medicine orders
- double signing for medicines administration
- additional spaces for noting date weighed and gestational age at birth.
- For long-term, stable paediatric patients in acute care (e.g. patients in spinal units and rehabilitation units)
- Allows for 28.5 days of administration, but this may be varied locally.